Welcome to our #KRSGK E-Goalkeeping Learning System!
Our #KRSGK E-Goalkeeping Series will be hosted weekly, with each online class focusing on new themes and topics surrounding the goalkeeper position- where we will discuss and analyze examples highlighting realistic situations from the professional and/or collegiate game.
Our E-Goalkeeping Series is designed to elevate goalkeeper's tactical knowledge and provide them with tips and techniques that will present a more systematic approach to their development.
These interactive online classes give us the opportunity to look beyond the technical aspect and explore other key areas of the goalkeeping position. Goalkeepers will be presented with essential tools that will aid them in their journey to becoming a more well-rounded and confident goalkeeper.
BOOST YOUR TACTICAL KNOWLEDGE & POSITIONAL UNDERSTANDING WITH OUR 4-WEEK SERIES!
How Does it Work?
- Our #KRSGK E-Goalkeeping 4-Week Series will be held on Thursdays from 6-7 PM May 7th-May 28th
- All online class will be designed and presented by former professional Goalkeeper & KRSGK Founder, Kristin Russell, and staff
- Each week we will highlight a specific topic surrounding the goalkeeper position
- We will discuss and analyze live examples from the professional and/or the collegiate game
- All online classes will be hosted through the WebEX app
RECEIVE ONLINE CLASS PROTECTION WITH THE PURCHASE OF OUR PRO PACKAGE!