1-on-1 Goalkeeper Training
This service is an individualized experience that allows goalkeepers to receive 1-on-1 instruction with one of our KRS Goalkeeping Trainers- working on specific areas of the game catered towards each individuals needs.
These 1-on-1 sessions are formatted to maximize the amount of repetitions each goalkeeper will receive during their training sessions, while also allowing our goalkeeper trainers to focus all of their attention on the individuals needs, development, and execution of the skills being worked on.
Each hour-long session is designed to challenge our goalkeepers technical, tactical, physical, and psychological understanding of the game and position. We welcome & encourage parent and player input through regular interaction to ensure we are meeting your individual needs.
MAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIAL WITH KRS GOALKEEPING TODAY!
How Does it Work?
- First you must choose which KRS Goalkeeping Staff Member you want to work with
- Once you have selected your desired package, you must create a member account through our KRS Goalkeeping website in order to access the scheduling platform
- To schedule a session, head to your member account to book your session and coordinate the location of the session with your coach
- You must complete your sessions within the timeframe given
KRS Goalkeeping package and membership holders have scheduling priority
CHOOSE YOUR TRAINER
Train with KRSGK Director
- Sessions are personally delivered by KRSGK Director, Kristin Russell
- Single Session, Multi-Packages, and Memberships Available
- Host sessions in the Tampa Bay Area, Orlando, and Daytona Beach
Train with KRSGK
- Our expert team of high energy trainers will deliver your session
- Session designed by KRS Goalkeeping Director
- Package options available
- Host sessions in the Tampa Bay Area
Receiving scheduling perks through our members only page with the purchase of a multi-session package
Frequently asked questions
I purchased a package-how do I access my acount?
To access your membership account, go to the "Log In" icon located on the top left corner of our website. You will be asked to enter your username and password that you created when purchasing your package and/or membership. Once you sign in, click the down arrow for access to your order history, booked sessions, etc.
How long do I have before I must complete all of my sessions purchased?
Each package has a different amount of days you have before all sessions must be completed. Make sure to reference back to your plan policies.
How much notice must I give to reschedule a session?
You must give your coach 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel a session. If you fail to do so you will be charged for that session.
How do i manage my bookings?
To access your membership account, go to the "Log In" icon located on the top left corner of our website. You will be asked to enter your username and password that your created when purchasing your package and/or membership. Once you sign in, click on the down arrow and select "my bookings." There you will be able to view, schedule, reschedule or cancel your bookings.
Is there a mobile app?
Yes, you can download the Wix app to schedule, reschedule and cancel appointments. Make sure to log in using the username and password used when purchasing your package.